I was so tempted to get it, but talked myself out of it because, really, do I need another $12 travel mug in my cabinet? I've only got one right now because I've lost or broken the others, so maybe...but no. I don't need to take up more space with crap when I can just wash mine every day.
I realized that there are several types of items that I have a hard time steering myself clear of:
- calligraphy pens, even though I haven't had the time in over a year
- blank books, even though I never know what I'll put in them and I've got a shelf full of empty ones
- mugs, both travel and regular
- yarn, even though this is like the calligraphy pens
- lotions, because they smell nice, even though I've got more than I can use right now
- nailpolish and eyeshadow, even though I've already got the entire rainbow
I realized that I apparently have an addiction to pretty things. I love beauty and textures and find myself running my fingers along the spines of my leather-bound books just because I can.
Am I the only one with this problem? If anyone reads this, what do you find yourself hooked on?