Monday, April 5, 2010

One more time

So I haven't blogged in a long time. I used to have a LiveJournal, but it just didn't fit me anymore. I tried doing a blog on Wordpress for a little while, but just stopped posting. Who would want to listen to me ramble?

Well, lately I've been becoming more active in the communities over at Lucy March and at Argh Ink, and it made me realize that I really like thinking aloud. There are all sorts of things that run through my head, and perhaps I can blog about them. On top of that, Lucy's rocking the whole blog-every-day-until-I'm-40 thing. If she can do it, I can at least post once a week. If I can actually start discussions with people in the comments, too, I'll be more likely to post more often. I'll try to come up with interesting stuff to talk about instead of just rambling about my days. :)

So if you come here to read, please comment. Even if you disagree. As long as discussions are kept respectful and civil, I encourage them.

1 comment:

  1. Think aloud, wise young woman. Beautiful site. Love the books and the colours.

    ReplyDelete