Monday, May 16, 2011

New Design!

So today I decided I needed something new, blog-wise. I played around with some stuff and came up with this.

Ta-da!

What do you think?

It's still sort of a work in progress, with me pondering things, and I'll probably keep tweaking. Any input or ideas would be appreciated.

To thank you for your patience, I'll give you a couple of snippets from the past week. ;)

E: "Weirdo."
Me: "I don't think I'm the weirdo in this relationship."
E: "Sez you. My beard makes me completely normal."


Me: "Ooh! There's a LEGO Battle of Endor set."
E: "Does that mean you get to kill Ewoks?"
Me: [sniffs indignantly] "...it depends on who's playing."

If E was playing, there would be LEGO Ewok pieces all over the place...poor lil' guys.

7 comments:

  1. Super Spring-tastic! Very fresh and bright, you nailed it. (Way better than shades of gray, wink wink.)
    Julie
    Oh and p.s. Thanks for the snippets of your life, you know, you two may grow up and be Me & Dan, not an entirely bad thing, goofy, but not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. And I am NOT anti-Ewok. As one of my Star-Wars-books-for-kids points out, would the Empire have set up their defense system on a planet of WOOKIES?? No, of course not. They underestimated the Ewoks, and overestimated their own technology, and that was part of their downfall. [also sniffs indignantly] It was a well-deserved victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Fresh and inviting. Love it. Better than gray.

    Thanks for the snippets. I wouldn't massacre the little Ewoks, but I might use them as catapult fodder. Hey, they'd like it!

    Can we play LEGOs when I come visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey now, Rory is an Ewok, no killing my puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasnt sure about the colours until I saw teh dandelions. It just made it work for me!

    Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I needed
    to ask. Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work?
    I'm completely new to blogging however I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog
    so I will be able to share my personal experience and thoughts online.

    Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners.

    Thankyou!

    Here is my web site best cccam premium server

    ReplyDelete