Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Back

It's been a while since I blogged. I got the computer back just fine, but I couldn't bring myself to blog.

Stuff happened - brother got married, saw my parents, started school - and I still didn't blog. I was avoiding the world to a degree.

The past few months I've dealt with some depression and anxiety issues, and I'm doing better. It's still hard to blog, but it's hard sometimes to do anything. I'm working on being better at self-regulation for schoolwork and stuff, and I think I'm going to use blogging as something else to make sure that I am in touch with the world on a regular basis.

So I'm back! I'm going to write blogs ahead of time so I have something to post if I don't feel like writing on a particular day. I'll be posting at least three times a week. If I can't think of a topic, I'll write a review of a book or movie or TV show. Maybe even post questions for people to answer in the comments.

I've missed you, world. How have you been?

7 comments:

  1. I understand the long breaks. I just posted after a break at Capital Animals and it was just weird. I've been debating pre-logging on some non-time-sensitive topics and actually setting aside 2 hours each weekend to prep the blog and get some posts scheduled. It's rough--esp if dealing with other issues and just motivating oneself to deal with Life in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you, Sierra. Glad you're back *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you! Glad you're back! Blogging makes me happy, hope it works for you! wow i'm using a lot of exclamation points today must be hyper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad to see your new post! (I got the exclamantion point bug from Diva!)
    Can you post pictures easily? That can be a fast way to toss a blog topic up quickly with few deep thoughts. Show us your beautiful bird!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're writing again. :) Hope other things are going better for you. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete